Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Monday, July 17, 2006

Recent Work - Mother's Day


Synopsis: To move forward requires delving into the past. A young man tries to confront his mother about physical abuse he endured as a child.

Mother's Day
Directed by Jeff Warden
UCLA Film Festival 2006
Screened at James Bridges Theater
June 11, 2006

What Ken did?
Composing and arranging for film score
Recording and mastering for the song "I Can See It Now"

Choose the video format that your computer compatible with.
- Quicktime Movie - Quicktime player plugin required
- or right click this link and save as target - Windows Media Video or WMV file

Leave me a comment if any of these links doesn't work for your computer. I will try my best to fix it. Or send me an email at hfken@mac.com. THANKS!



You can also find End Credit Song "I Can See It Now" at my latest work site

PS: PLS report me (click comment) if there are errors in this site. Appreciate your kindness!

No comments: