Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Who is Martha?

Martha was my UPM lectrer, composition supervisor. She is the most influenced "aunty" in my life. As far she still is.

A typical sagittarius like me, but upgraded generation, like the Sonny, a Nestor Class-5 robot in Will Smith's I, Robot. I'm just a house cleaning machine laaa.
Chinese saying - Worm in my stomach. She knows what I think, both good and BAD stuff, and always throw a word that make me stoned... this kinda face this kinda face
-_-|||

My work is always kindergarten painting infront of her. Without her, I think I wouldn't be chasing my dream in here.

One thing about her, she WAS a perfect beauty in early this century. That kinda girl-next-door look is always pretty. HAHAHA
You guys don't believe me?? Give me some time, I'll find out the photo I took with her in 1998 and post it here. Maybe it's in Kajang.

Hope to see her in music field again, when the right time comes, as a composer, a musician or an educator. She is just too good to not be a big name in this industry.

No comments: