Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Flashback on December 2006

I had Laksa on Sunday in LOS ANGELES... Together with about other 30 Malaysians... can you believe that?
Went there with Chen family... three lovely brother and sisters - Wei Yann, Chuen and the youngest sister (sorry forgot her name)

NASI LEMAK !!!!!!


Laksa, but Sarawak version


Roti Canai :D


The youngest, Wei Yann and me.
If interested... go goole Laksa Malaysuan Cafe in Artesia.


Shioko's college friends in Japan visited us. They are 33 and 36... Can you believe that??? They look like young chick, especially Maki, she is 36... I hope my wife still doesn't look like 36 when she is.
Woke up late that day... made some KFC for their last day in LA.

This is the best so far, no shit!


Errr... then the KFC again. We had takeaway from the Indian Oven Restaurant across the block. Still the best indian food in Westwood. I love these more than those I had in KL.


Maki, Dragon Ball Fumi, Kyoko


Kyoko, Blurrrrrrred Ken, Maki


The gang, Kyoko, Ken, Fumi, Maki, Pretty Shioko.


Continue flashing tomorrow.... Gotta hit the sack, now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want Hor's KFC!