Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

People !!!

Some great musicians, people I met since I got back to KL...
Hope I have time to talk about them.

My DAD, MOM, Seng, Wai, Weng
My cousins, aunties and uncles... too many to list here. I love you all.

Music buddies / Mentors / Maestro
Martha Lee, her mom and two lovely daughters
Adeline Wong
Kevin Thompson
Pete Teo
Mei Chern
Julian Chan and his Boplicity - Eddie Wen, Cher Siang, Martin Ngim, Vincent Ong @ Top Room
Chee Chow Ming @ Top Room
Joseph Arnesto @ Top Room
Mei Sheum @ NBT
Isaac Chia
Dennis Low
Yew Hann
Greg Lyons, Wee Lern, Adriane Palikat, Lokman... @ NBT
Michael Mak in Hong Kong
Chan Cheong Jan, Indra, Arif, Lam Ming Huey, Pei Sze, Fung Chiat, Faudzi @ UPM
My great grand juniors @ UPM
Chan Soo Wei
Wan Jun
Alice Wong
Bang Hean, Mei Ling, Angela, Lai Peng and my ex-colleagues in Encore Music
Hoong Bee
Tan Zzzzz Chew
Chew Paul Way & Paul Wah
James Voon
En Ling
Choon Wei
Karen Ng
Chow Min

Friends
Chern Hwei's family
Ong Ai Mei
Claire and Kar Yin
See Sien & Shanon, Kuan, Fei Liew & his vegie, Cindy - my highschool peeps
Koh Tuan Her and his elder brother Tuan Ren, Lai Ngan Sing
Yen Hui and her white boyfriend, Graeme
Chea Ying
Sien Fei
Judie Lee and fellows from MuBuddies.net
Ai Ping
32
Phik Yun
Yu Hua Band members... too many..
Chee Chau
Old Joe
Basketball Kaki... too many to list here
Cheshjerk and the bastard

A MUST to be next
Yasmin... I didn't make it to your screening.... a cruel twist of fate
Angelita Lee
Low Chee Meng
Minni Ang
Daniel and Faith @ Add Audio
Michelle Lee
Pei Jiun.... I missed your wedding, dumb me!!!
Chia Yuan in Taipei... hopefully
Duan Jing jing in Singapore... hopefully

No comments: