Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Best Blog I've Ever Visited



Check out some touching stories at
http://raisinggirls.spaces.live.com/blog/

I got some tears to shed when I read the latest post, then my heart got sweeten by a very touching story in the 2nd posting... and I kept reading until 5:30AM!!!!

This blog is listed at about shoehorn page too, under Shoehorn’s friends.

She didn’t teach enough, and I didn’t learn as much as I wanted to. But, as what I said in the description - She has enormous impact on me, the huge encouragement that brought me here, that opened my eyes to a brighter future... and all the reasons I ended up in this dreamland, chasing a dream that I had never thought of.

MOST RIGHT



PS: I have another picture at home... even more charming. kekeke.
I gotta forward it to TED. They probably didn’t know each other that time.

No comments: