Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Day... Hilarious Stories

1.From a sought-after studio musician in hollywood, “I once caught my son masturbating and warned him that he could get blind if he keeps doing this.
‘Dad, I’m over here...’, The son waved his hand and said”

2.Heart’s latest fairy tale about getting her first wedding ring - http://raisinggirls.spaces.live.com/


3.Mom kept nagging her not to eat candy... teeth will drop out soon. All in Taiwanese slang.

Girl: ...gotta eat as much as I can before my teeth drop out. If I don’t eat now, and I STILL ain’t eating when my teeth are all gone... Better eat when I can still eat.

MOM: @#*&%$#&*
seems like rough words... maybe not.

Girl: It’s true right? People said it’s bad to eat pork. Now I ask you, what do you like to eat the most?

MOM: Ngua (Your mom) like to eat pork the most.

Girl: Why are you still eating if you know it’s bad?

MOM: RIGHT!!! Eat till die is better than dying from hunger.

Girl: RIGHT!!! Who am I?

MOM: You are my gurl, dear!

Girl: So, I learned it from you *$&%@#*$*
seems like rough words again

MOM: #*$&*#()%&$)*(&$#^
I’m sure those are rough words!!

4.I watched The Ugly Betty... A jerk dressed up like Betty on Halloween in the show. Damn mean!!!

5.I brought a chopstick to a recording session in my 1st quarter here, and left the baton on the dinning table. This afternoon, I saw that chopstick in a stack of old scores.

6.Listening to Beautiful South’s “Song for Whoever”
I love your from the bottom of my pencil case
I love the way you never ask me why
I love to write about each wrinkle on your face
And I love you till my fountain pen runs dry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]rsroSZmc[/url] - kzzAKM , http://hhmgziigpu.com