Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Wai and Weng, and Ping



From the picture: Wai Ken Seng Weng.

I have 2 scorpio brothers which are in water sign, I’m a sagittarius, fire.
I had a scorpio high-school girl friend. I’m a sag, hot hot and burning!!!

They all had their birthday this month. Today, Nov 13 is Weng’s 20th birthday, my youngest baby a.k.a. The Mirror :)
Haha he is still underage... sorry he is not available.

My 3rd younger brother, Wai had his 24th birthday last week on Nov 8
... OK !!! You’re the most handsome among 4 of us.
... OKOK !! ‘m saying it from the bottom of my.... ...
...
...
...
...
pencil box.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK la, you’re the most handsome one and your girl friend is the most beautiful among all of ours now... but it doesn’t mean much if just a girlfriend. See whose wife is the most xxx...
Whatever... as long as not a “pig-leg” and “vegetarian”... hahaha

I learned to appreciate this brotherhood only after I broke up with Mei Yen, my 2nd girlfriend and someone I thought I would spend my whole life with.
It might be a bit late, but I’m glad I finally realize how important you are to me.
I didn't know how to express my love especially during my high school... regret that I didn't spend much time with you guys when I was at home.

Now after the breakup with Cheshire, I see things more clearly, more wisely, and promised myself I will always put my parents and brothers in 1st priority after I get home.

Miss our old days especially when we played basketball together. Coz that's the time we do things together, the time we have the same goal. Although I am not as good, I really hope that we are always in the same team... for basketball, living, sharing, caring, etc.
It doesn't really matter whether we win or not, but I enjoy the quality of the process and the renascent moment.

Seng, Wai, Weng... I love you.



Ok... This is my high school girl, Ai Ping. Charming huh? We were 17 that year. Unfortunately, we broke up few months later. It was a very pure puppy love.


She is married laaaaa. I’m a loser ok???

Will talk more about her next time... gotta sleep.




Recent happenings I wanna ramble... but next time:
- Screening that I recently attended and the music
- Ai Ping my puppy love.
- My Cousin Keat and his wedding... Hey homies, show me picture!
- My data recovery adventure.... Dork!!!... OKKKIEE my fault... but still.... fuck!
- Mike’s birthday.

No comments: