Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Friday, November 03, 2006

Sexy Cantonese



I’ve never met her. I didn’t like her when in the beginning because of her ignorance after Chern Hwei introduced us to each other. I was like... whatever... performance students are mostly haughty if they don’t know you or if they think you are not good. So, whateveeeer!

Surprisingly, we still keep in touch and get to know each other more. She is actually a happy person, such a likable, extremely amusing chick!
Check out her video (chinese)... Hilarious!!!
CY in Berlin 1
CY in Berlin 2
CY in Berlin 3

She loves cooking and always shows off her food. She got a crazy admirer who always gives her hell.
My secret weapon - Don’t love me, I’m a troublemaker. It will sure work.

I call her sexy cantonese coz her accent is just irresistibly seducing.
(sincerely from the bottom of my pencil box)

She sent me her music today. As what I expected, her playing is awfully good. Then I read more about her, damn!! The only american in top 10 of some international harp competition 2005... and is a candidate of the Fulbright program (wow!!!) in Germany. No wonder she is in Berlin now.

I decided to write about her here. I haven’t even written much about my peeps nor my parents!! You gotta carry your delighted smile to see me in NY... only if I write well for my premier. (anxious...)

Hey any cool dude looking for a chick, this is a decent one!!! But you better be cool, really cool like napoleon (Dork!!!)... coz she is 三戀八花!!! Ask me the meaning if you’re interested. O ya, she is a Taiwanese living in the States since high school, a bit (LOT) narcissistic. She loves certain angles, loves candy and her mom loves pork.
Service fee will be applied for contact inquiry. Convenience fee is ...

LOL!!!

Check out Chia Yuan’s music.
http://www.webconcerthall.com/winners2006/liang.htm
or an interview about Liang Chia Yuan at
http://www.webconcerthall.com/interview/index.htm

No comments: