Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I was in tears... almost

I have to sleep.... very sleepy. Just copy and paste an email to my client here. You will understand.
~~~~
Hi xxx,

i got very serious problem here. I accidentally deleted a folder this morning. The worst thing was I didn't check before I emptied the trash. I noticed that in the afternoon when I was about to work on your score... and I couldn't find the folder!!! including another 2 films that I recently scored and the album that I've been working on for the past 2 weeks. All my work in the recent 3 weeks, GONE!
Cry...

Anyway, I spent almost 100 for a Data Recovery software and have been spending my whole evening recover those deleted files. I almost got back all the files, including the LOGIC files that I did for the dreaming scene. Problem is I can't find the 2GB Quick time file that you gave me. I think it's too big for the "rescue trash", and permanently deleted.

Is there anyway that I can get the Quicktime file, maybe from your partner?
Please give me a ring once you get back. My carelessness really put me in deep shit.
I already watched the film many times and I think I can make some rough draft at the meantime.

Enjoy your trip and hope this won't bring you too much worries,
Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I did something bad recently. The god is punishing me! Don’t do bad things.

CH, don’t peep!!!
Add a Comment
Monday, November 13, 2006

No comments: