Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Monday, October 30, 2006

Another Short - Ready to go anytime



I think this is fastest gig I’ve ever got.
The director called this morning. Then I brought along my roommate’s laptop to meet him an hour later at the Coffee Bean on Westwood Blvd.

I didn’t noticed the laptop wasn’t charged and the battery died away before the film ended. We then went to my apartment. Finished watching the film, gave him my opnion, especially for the last scene... How I would build up the music from a simple repetition, adding up elements, creating a small payoff (when the girl closes the door a.k.a. rejects the guy and being not tolerant) with the same repetitive stuff underneath softly and morphed after the door is completely closed. The repetition comes back but subtle at one cut, then lead to the end credit. Subsequently I showed him some similar scenes I did before in past, and also how I handled sequence scenes... He loves it and I got the gig. Pretty quick huh?

Basically, it is about 2 couples, in a bathroom, a love story. The story is decent. Something which is cool about the scenario is the whole film was shot in the bathroom, some wide cuts from the bathroom or to the bathroom.

The production quality is surprisingly excellent I have to say. Cinematography is good. Production sound is clear. Actress is... OMG damn pretty!!! Imagine, a slimmer Scarlett Johansson. My perfect angel, hell, even pretty than the real Scaelett!
Shitya! Chern Hwei.

O... I just watched Prestige yesterday. Scarlett is pretty. Not just sweet like she was in the Lost in Translation.... I should talk about it in a new post.

No comments: