Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Continue flashing back in December 2006.. the rest

He's not sure if those days in LA are the happiest in his life... but that was definitely a new shoehorn... now back to KL, is he back to the old shoehorn? Seems like his finding the "horn" all the time, shoehorn hesitates to run away again?

Excerpt from the musical Lost and Found. Voices - Mo, Clara, Music by Ken.

The hippy getaway on the 16th...


Went to connie's company christmas dinner.... great food, and FOC :D Thanks Emmet, Thanks Connie :D


Then the christmas eve makan party. I didn't cook anything this time, I was rushing out some work. Just came out off my room to makan when Makan bell rang :D
Connie, Shioko, Fumi, Nori.... Just miss them...


especially Nori, life without drinking, hanging out and trying those cheap cigarettes with him... I am almost a deadpan.

Shioko's art work.

As usual, the BBQ Fumi :D Hot Hot !!

Swee's cake


After an loopy makan night... my face on christmas morning... Soon, started working... back to a normal day.
OOOooooOOOKKKKKK.... I just tried to be stupid. Put my tongue on top of my lower lip, look like a pair of thick sausages.


Then Shioko made me a southpark face as a christmas present :D
DUH



Unlike me working on christmas, that SAPO Chin Chin went to Grand Canyon for climbing getaway.... DUh I haven't even been there, nor Vegas!!!!! and now I am back to KL. What for I went to LA???


Then on Dec 28, here come connie the Blackhead-Blazer, term modified from NBA Trail-Blazer.... It already became an art
hahaha


Someday in Dec... birds in the sky on Santa Monica Blvd, right outside my apartment where I spent LOTS of time talking to Chern Hwei on phone.... free with 3.99 subscription thank you T-mobile. :D
Errrr... believe me, there were birds... a lot.!!! but just my cellphone camera is a crap!



Ok.... that's it for December :)

No comments: