Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Flip back to the last page of my diary in Westwood, part 1 wif Thai Smakon

Thanks Thai Smakon



Cute tram



Do it quick!!! Muak....!



Tiff.... looks like my cousin Mee Yong



Recording for Mo's album on Pro Tools



Drinking.... drunk... the camera man ?



Angel wings??



Great partner.... Mo, you did very well :D



This is Tiff's



The smallest - Tram



2nd smallest - Clara



Slightly bigger - Tiff.



Small one but a bit insane. :D - My lovely Cecilia



Damn petter !!!



Thanks peter !!! you made me looked like I wasn't that heavy :D



Hey Tram, why are you grabbing the smallest one?... go try peter.



Looks cute uh?



But try to work with her in studio... Your life might cut short few years right away!



Tiff : Tram! MO-nster at your back



Steven the SuperSTAR. Better check out the film I'm working on "The Wait"! Will be done soon.



This MO-nkey MO, luckily he behaved very well in the last recording....



Thanks Swee... The BBBBBBBBest



Connie and Clara... I like this pix.



Connie and Peter..... big smile

No comments: