Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Almost forgotten...

Le Conte, Westwood Village. Taken on the 1st Day in Westwood.

~ I know what I know = I don't know what I don't know
Saw this quote on my friend's desk.
Always keep this in my mind, and keep finding what I don't know... in my room, on my seat, infront of computer, in my own world.

Some how, 've been regretting for ending up here since I came back from vacation, ending up at a place I am not familiar with and frustrating with money.

Spent an afternoon at coffee bean. Recalling my past 15 months in LA.
Realized that I've almost forgetten the reason I left KL.

"I left for a question, and I came here for the answer." Someone said.

Thanks to a homeless buddy on Santa Monica Boulevard... He also asked, "how far you can go with what you know?"


Raindrop falls on a deadpan's head

No comments: