Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Evolution? Lets drink!



I thought of keeping my hair until I go home. Why? Coz I thought I can only forget about Cheshire when I get home. Seems that I am doing well. At least, I had my hair cut. Thanks to connie.


Sep 12 2006, My 1st hair cut in saloon here. Previously Nori cut my hair. He was a professional hair dresser in Japan. He charged $80 for guys $120 for ladies (in USD!!!)... crazy huh? But he didn't even wanna accept a dime from me. THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR!!!
Hair Cut at Super Cut - $15, $3 tips
Obviously, it wasn't as good as Nori. Nori is the best I've ever seen in my life, no doubt !




I'm now drinking with my best dude here, Nori and my roommate Fumi... Haven't been drinking for long long time since Chern Hwei went back to New York.
I miss home, I miss dad and mom, I miss my 3 lovely brothers...
Talked about Cheshire this afternoon... how soft her hand was, how well she could swim, how well I treated her... So what?
And I realized I am really very far away from those memories. I enjoy what I have now, and I am glad to be a happy man here... finally

I ain't drunKEN
I'm just levitating :D
Feeling really good now.

No comments: