Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Working In Vain


Working on James' album now.... the lyrics is haunting me!!
Hopefully the music will be elaborate and of haunting beauty when it's done.
But now, IT IS haunting me.



This is the Chorus.... (can't show all maa)
Everytime I try to do the arrangement, the WHOLE song is beating shit out of me, and I gotta overcome the emotion.
Especially after the lyrics was modified last week, I can't do shit!!!

Sorry James, Sorry for waiting. I promise this will be a good one.

This is the most struggling proccess in my 10-year composing experience. I can't concentrate everytime I look at the lyrics.
RUDI (the lyricist), I hate you!!!

Anyway, I am doing it now. After numerous times of restart, redo, smashing my computer keyboard. Damn, I spent 35 USD to buy a new MAC keyboard. Stupid Say Bak Guai, 死白鬼 (coz the typing keyboard is in white) so fragile!!!!

Talking about 死白鬼, (the direct translation means f***king white trash), is actually a rock band in San francisco. Cool fellas!!! check them out.
http://www.myspace.com/sbg


Also, 死白鬼 implies someone :D
A motherfucking jerk... who stole Crayon's oboe. Aiya... that oboe's sound is cracking, even he didn't grab it from you, you would dump it, no? and you DID dump it! Go get another one lo.... I thought there is a SHENYANG-made violin is not bad. Or the american-made aged guitar is worth to try what. it's alright if it's not new, not crunchy... but it's seasoned, easy to handle. LOL

No comments: