Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What if I were a....

Slumbering - Who the heck... - Stop staring at me - Give me a break! - Whatever...
STUPID HUMAN!!!







I know 2 guys who love squirrels
1. Chern Hwei's HMI friend whose expression similar to Justin - Jules Buckley who always wants to feed a squirrel and got bitten on his thumb.

2. Myspace mate, Jason, an electronic freak who calls himself a red squirrel .


I often look at squirrels outside my balcony lately when I have writer block. I would be happy to live as a squirrel. Eat sleep play sex and sometimes having some stupid humans trying to get attention from them...

Who cares which one is the masterpiece god had created - Adam or Eve.
And who cares who the hell looking at me - Hor or Whore, Ho or Hole...

At least, be an occasional squirrel flashing in our crazy life... like what I am slumbbering around now.
pretty cool huh?


Pictures taken at balcony outside my room

No comments: