Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Zombie work


Finally I got a gig. 1st one this month!
Dudes, I'm in deep shit this month. I haven't paid my rent, my phone bill, my credit card.... I'm screwed!

Pretty interesting story, a new short film about zombie. I'm just doing an additional music, and not the main composer.
A guy was dead in a car accident, came back home because he loves his girl friend too much. But he could only say I love you.
He wasn't doing good. Vacuuming the garden, gas blower in the living room, use dishwasher as clothes dryer... he messed up the breakfast he prepared for girl friend. He was fuck-up.
And worst thing was he always broke his own organ... hamds legs and even head always got chopped up.

He started eating human for healthy organs - legs hands, and even penis, and last a brain so that he could have sex with her.
He wanted to think and do more than I love you....

No more story, can't tell everything...

MY PROBLEM.
This is my 1st film in 2 months. My instnct wasn't as sharp as before.
I only got the best sound that suits a scene after 3 tries, after one whole day. It's a very cue and I should have gotten correct taste right away.

Sigh, my brain has rusted away... slumbering too long.

Will also work on an album starting next week. 2 songs



I use East West Quantum Leap, Symphonic Orchestra Gold Edition for orchestral sound. Everything will be done on Logic.
The Japanese words down there..... errrr, not part of the work. It's a picture my friend sent me and I didn't close it.

No comments: