Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fabulous Monkey


Someone I really proud of...
He always brings in new stuff to family
He was the 1st person who used computer, i can barely live without computer now.
He was the 1st person got interested about NBA, something I've been crazy for more than a decade.
He was the 1st person who played video games, and I have been playing NBA games since I was 15 on 486 Windows... still doing it with my room-mate's PS 2.
Some new technology like bluetooth, USB, downloading, Mp3, cameras.... he is my main source!

NOW, He was the 1st person who has personal online radio station... can you believe that??? Personal radio station, he is the DJ!!! I don't when I will get crazy about this new stuff he's exploring.
mms://bb-station.no-ip.info:9000/
PS: click this link and it should connect to the radio station. I recommended it to my roommates, all Stunned! :D
See this is my brother.

My monkey brother.
Monkey Seng
MA LAO SENG - ”马骝“ Seng :D

Although we had misunderstanding during childhood, teenage age, he is someone I'm really proud of.
He is someone I should appreciate the most in my life, but I didn't show much.
Perhaps, he is the most important person in my family, running our family business, taking care of our family, something that I should be doing...
What can I say?
I learned to be a better brother, and I will be a better brother when I get home.

Seng, I love you and our most beautiful Amy.
I miss everyone at home.

No comments: