Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Sunday, September 03, 2006

writing about myself... moving on


Party animal sometimes, love drinking, basketball regularly, "working" in front of computer, often rushing deadlines (Cantonese - Yao Ak Lik)! But most of time... slumbering around :D

I'm a typical Sagittarius, and a perceptive person. Music and Love is very much about my life. "I work for music, I live for love" HAHA.. What a dumb quote! I can be very sluggish when I have something not settled (Cantonese - Mei Gai Quik), or when I am stuck in certain cases. I am a DOS when I am working - monofuctional ! especially when composing or dealing with sound.

Working as freelanced composer, orchestrator in LA. Finding my way in this crazy dreamland. Finding a new life here, a new me, a very different one from days back in KL. I am having my single life now, 1st time in past 10 years... it seems like I'm running away from a stable life now. I'm a runaway principal of a music institute in Malaysia, I ran away from an established career... I call myself a runaway shoehorn... coz my high school bandmates called me shoehorn.

I am moving on. Will start writing often here as before the breakup in March. Cheshire, you are out of my world. No shit.

No comments: