Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm still alive

Dude, 'm just too busy... Haven't said a word since new year.
I was sick over the new year weekends.
had a happening weekend - Sunday casting audition of Silver Fish Film, then hung out with some Malaysians for Karaoke in San Gabriel.
Yesterday, we had a farewell party for Fumi, my dearest roommate... And I made KFC again. HAHA. He is going bak to Japan 6 hours later for interviews to get into pilot school... cool huh? his dream since childhood.

Doing another track for Mo's album
Will start doing the end credit of Silver Fish, soon.
Another track for Zino, the german rapper.
Preparing the copyright sheet for the music I did for a feature, the bathroom short, and the Zombie short...

So.... I am still alive, and doing pretty well this month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我很久没去自己的MSN SPACE了,今天好不容易进去了,看到你的留言,.也来到了你的空间,.好象做的挺不错啊.

就是速度太慢了...

踩踩你.

msn:lililili6225@hotmail.com