Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

last 10... no, 9 days.

Dawn is near and the silent voice sings clear again.. so clear... and a bit blue, a bit gloomy, but I'm calm and cool... and cold.
My last 9 days in Los Angeles. What is going to happen in the next six months back home? Where am I going after six months? a bigger adventure in New York or back to LA? Just, stay calm, just...

Happy Birthday Carmen, How are you?

Silent Diary
When night is deep, and moon is high; when my mind is deep, word is little; when my mood is blue, and the silent voice is loud in my ears... These tunes speak my mood, this is my audio diary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

after six months, u wil get married and live by the seaside and hv kids and b a fisherman drinking wine selling tuna to rich japanese. and u will play the trombone to the villagers......lol.

wassup? tum arai yuu na kap? tii KL kor sanook na. maipen rai kap, kor mee pom na...rao pai teow took wan na!

Shoehorn said...

Duh.... I will only get married when i reach your age. :D
hahahahaha.
Where are you dude? back to Kampar?