Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Don't even want to think what will turn out tomorrow

I had been living at the the equator for more than 25 years, I mean near the line... just so scared of tomorrow !!! I really wanna escape.

I think this is the place I'm going tomorrow.


Just like last time I left a message here before going to Magic Mountain....
if I don't show up here after 24 hours, errr make it 48... tell my mom!!!

Kampong boy going to snowboarding.... DUH
Doreen.... bye :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hor you're so hot lan neh!! snow board... i want too!!!

Anonymous said...

anyway..hv fun. u deserve that break. show me pics later k..

ho-le

Anonymous said...

ok waiting for picture with your head in the snow n the butt in the air. hope you brought lots of condensed milk n syrup to make ice kacang while you were snow boarding!! haha...it is fun! i miss it (snowboarding..sitting down hahaha..)!