Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Thursday, December 21, 2006

OK.... showing off my embarrassment



More pictures @ My Flickr Photo Albums

OK, Now you can kacau me and laugh the hell out of me.
I went to snowboarding @ Mountain High. I think I got the trick quite fast, but not quite right. Most of time, I was just able to sustain on the board for 5 seconds, fell, got up, couldn't stay straight, and FELL, got up, skate few seconds, fell, got up... keep repeating all these actions about 10 times a trip down the hill and went throughly insane in this so-called "enjoying" learning process. Worse than baby learning walking I'm sure!
I would fall in 10 seconds for sure - either I fell out of control or I chose to fall to stop coz it went crazily fast or was going to crash into a tree or stuff.

THEN, I got COMA for more than 24 hours after I got home, then the next 24 hours I was a the deadpan stoneman... after another 24 hours my body still hurt like hell, duh!!!

OK... grouching now!!! When we were going to leave that place, and I saw an area, like a walkway, a flatter slope where was crammed many people in together, and people snowboard there. Then I asked my friends what's that place... they said that was for beginners. I.... can I use bad word? FARK!!!! They didn't bring me there, coz they said I would learn so much faster if I go for the higher one... learned from falling is the most efficient way and enjoying!!! F
So I won't be troublesome next time and they don't have to take care of me and I HAVE TO go up the peak with them, next time, which is next week or two weeks later, at another bigger and higher snowboarding mountain - Big BEar!!!!!!

Now wanna wallop someone to LEPAS KU PUNYA GERAM from the snowboarding, and being cheated.!!!!!

PS: Actually this message was originally sent to Martha. Lazy to write a new one. Modified and use it... recycle.

Ok this is the trail map.
http://www.mthigh.com/trailmap/mthighmap.swf
I took the cable car right outside the Big Pines Lodge to go up the hill. OK.... it's beginner trail.... but there are easier trails near the chilren's academy or another one right outside the Bullwheel Bar and Grill. My friends kept pushing me to go up the highest point of the West Resort. I couldn't even see the top.... and it's definitely NOT fun to roll down from that 70-degree slope. I SEE, this is the reason they brought me to the higher trail and wanted me to learning from falling, so that I could go with them. JERK!

I think the most emberrassing one was taking off at the terminal from the Cable car chair, or the lift chair. It never stopped for you to get down. I gotta take off to the "runaway" track with my left foot on the board. (the lift get close to the ground at the terminal but the lift doesn't stop). Why only one foot on the board. Because before you get up to the cable car, you gotta queue up and you technically can't move with your both feet on your board, unless you jump like kangaroo, and you are not allowed to get on to the lift chair if one of your foot is not on your board. So your gotta walk like a crab or a penguin depends on where you put your the other foot. I went up 4 times... maybe 5. I fell everytime when I took off at the terminal... every farking time. The 1st time I fell was an disaster. It just didn't come across my mind I was in the middle of the way, and would block anyone coming down. I just knew my right calf (the right feet was off the board) hit my snowboard and pained like hell, and people screamed "get away, go go...." too late... two people at the back of my lift fell on my both sides, awfully. They didn't hit me thou probably because they tried to avoid me... and another two people hit them from the back... I was in the middle going no way. My bad... :P
I'm sure the "lifeguard" lady... or the "snowguard" recognized me. She said "be careful" after the last time I fell. SO WHAT.... I am dumb!!

PS: Fark is Julian chan's term... A better term to avoid lecture from people like ExUPMer and whoever. Anyway, I think FARK works too. Thanks Julian. :D

Santa Claus is coming to town.... DUH !!!


This was a gentle fall.


Videos on Mountain High Official Site. Really Cool.
http://www.mthigh.com/video/VideoVault06.7.html

Thank you, no next time. I wanna live pass 30 in one piece. LOL
Aiya... Shoehorn isn't afraid of anything. I think i'll go again, but not if I'm still in pain.

2 comments:

Violinuts said...

All I wanna say is, "YOU ARE VERY WAI!" 'santa clause is coming to town'.... behoseh...

Shoehorn said...

U come to LA... I smash your face with yellow snow