Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Temp Track

Rambling on Jan 12 - Finally I replace the auto-play track with link to the song, 手紙 at my Silent Diary ...
手紙 - a Temp Track

The ‘temp track’, a temporary mock-up of a film's soundtrack, is assembled from pre-existing music prior to the real, commissioned score being composed. It is a "blueprint" for the film score

... alright it sounded like I copied from somewhere. I was my note I jotted down in film scoring class laaa... I already memorized it, like a piece of roti tisu!

This is what I keep listening to now... a temp track for the end credit of the film I'm working on now.
I don't understand Japanese, but it's definitely a charming song... I've been listening to it nonstop since an hour ago, I kinda hate it now. LOL.

When doing the song, I shouldn't listen to it anymore. You can only listen to it before you start doing it... It's just my rule.
And actualy it's true! If my itchy finger go click this song when I'm working on it.... hell, the outcome will sound like the original no matter how hard I try to get rid of it.

The song should play automatically and NONSTOP... so, get what I mean? I bet you wanna leave here, right now.
AIYO, there is a button you can press and get it shutup, DUH!

HEY, Check out my baby girl on the side column, scroll down... Pretty eyes huh?

2 comments:

Violinuts said...

Dunno you play kids also, can't stand you you psycho. Go sleep with Michael Jackson.

All Black Keys said...

apparently I have a blogspot too.. but I forgot my log in password. Helpless case. Somebody wants to meet you.. next time you online I let you talk to her.