Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just being sagittarius

Alright, I'm a sluggish, I'm clumsy... Just I don't like writing my blog on iWeb (a supplement web tools that comes together with Mac computer) anymore... So, I spent one whole day 24 hours working on this, coming back to blogspot.

Anyway, just being a real brainless sagittarius... I just did what I wanted to do, just follow the arrow dude. and finally, here I am - back to blogspot.

WORSE thing... meeting James (The director of the short I'm scoring now) tomorrow after lunch.... kinda in deep shit, and OKKKIIEE, the principle of Realization applies!

The Circle of Composing Gig
Hyper-Inspired Beginning, then the clearly stated period of 9 stages
Red underlined is the stage I am in now.

  • 1. Always an Excessively Perfect LONG Draft

  • 2. So-called "Writer Block" Realization

  • 3. Proscrastinate (Often a House Cleaning Season)

  • 4. Hyper-Motivated "The Deadline Factor" Realization

  • 5. Draft-to-Craft Aggressiveness

  • 6. The "Oh F*ck I'm Screwed!" Realization

  • 7. Everything Cram

  • 8. 24hrs Deadline (AFTER) Cram

  • 9. After War Knock-out Celebration


  • Sooooo, Get ready for the CRAMMING proccess

    DUH

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    yo it's amanda. i still don't see how changing blogs could take 24 hrs =o i like ur list of what u go thru each time u compose. good luck trying to get out of the I am f*cked stage. ^_^