Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Sunday, December 24, 2006

'm really working



Sorry for being disappeared on MSN or whatever messenger. I'm really working. If I don't finish this, I don't have a peaceful Christmas. Solving some technical error (my fault) of this cue. The director finally changed to a more compatible frame rate - 29.97 drop frame... but I was still working on 25 fps.... another disaster.

~ A message
Alright, some little things went wrong. I totally forgot about the frame rate when I started working yesterday. When i realized this morning, it was too late. 
I already fixed these two scenes - Dream and Sex scenes. The last two scenes where Monica is leaving and he is alone were totally messed up. I still need time to fix them. 

James, again, sorry for my carelessness, and apologize if this delay causes any inconvenience. 

No comments: