Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Saturday, January 21, 2006

As requested... BMW

Got some emails asking me to show the video clip of my latest work. BMW and Pancho Battle
My last finished project before vacation in Kuala Lumpur
Commercial for BMW, NOV 2005 (Quicktime Movie File)
Everything was done in Reason 2.5 Rewired to Logic Pro 7 for video syncronizing and sound effects. NO loopings! I hate using loops.
http://homepage.mac.com/hfken/Menu29.html BMW. Comment PLEASE!!

PS: will post the video file of pancho battle later.

Latest update on my work:
Next commercial will come soon, hopefully I get the job.
Student film will be finished hopefully this weekend or early next week.
Musical is not confirmed yet due to budget issue.
Will spend this weekend for James' album
Start writing for a festival audition and Chern Hwei's school - City Unviersity New York


Will do my best. Bless me!

No comments: