Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Brotherhood 兄弟情



I learned to appreciate this brotherhood only after I broke up with 8-year GF.
It is late, but I glad I finally realize how important you are to me.
I didn't know how to express my love especially during my high school... regret that I didn't spend much time with you guys when I was at home.

Miss our old days especially when we played basketball together. Coz that's the time we do things together, the time we have the same goal. Although I am not as good, I really hope that we are always in the same team... for basketball, living, sharing, caring, etc.
It doens't really matter whether we win or not, but I enjoy the quality of the process and the renascent moment.

Seng, Wai, Weng... I love you.

>> Accidentally found this photo in my old CD stack. Miss you all
Family trip, Hong Kong Airport, 2000.

No comments: