Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Chinese / Lunar New Year




... Prosperous Chinew New Year - My First mistake of the year !!! Damn
Sorry Sorry no bad word on new year.
Gong Hei Fatt Choy, Bou Bou Gou Sing
恭喜发财,步步高升

I went to a Chinese Malaysian gathtering on the eve at my buddies' house, Wei Yan and Wei Chuen. Happening !
We had Ayam "Tanduri" (Right Spelling?), Rendang, Cendol, and.... typicial malaysia food.
Yesterday, which was the 1st day of the new year, had a meeting with another new malaysian friends in Santa Monica.
Making myself to feel the new year by meeting malaysians... haha stupid idea.

Anyway, gotta go back to my work. Can't post here often like before.

Last weekend, I score a commercial, Converse Shoes. Scored it in one night. The director sent me the final cut before the night he had to submit the proposal!!! Hopefully the music worked well with the sync, and bring him the job (as well as me! He get the job, I'll get it too)

Will start writing for a Thai Musical (cultural show) in UCLA soon. The show will be played in May.
Started drafting the orchestral score for Chern Hwei School, City University NY.
Hope I can cope, and write some good stuffs.
BLESS ME

February will be my busy month, busy like MAD. no shit ! just, Work hard !!!

No comments: