Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Touching Scene


Went to bed this morning at 7am, then woke up at 11. Director meeting at 4pm. Call me superman!


Some touching scene from the film -
Jeremy had a bad childhood because of his alcoholic mother. He wants to get rid of this nightmare by talking with his mom.

Jer: Mom... I have something to talk to you
(Mom - Pause and blank)
Jer: You remember when we were kids...
Mom interrupts: You used to love McDonald's, always that gad damn Mcdonald's...
(Mom falls asleep)
Jer: ... mom, I say I wanna talk to you
(asleep...)
Jer: ...

Parents are sometimes like that, perhaps most of the time. Parents unconsciously escape from something, especially from their own failure. Worse thing is when they consciously keep themselves away.

I miss my dad and mom. They are the best. They've been doing well so far.
Shall I be...? I hope I will be a good one.

No comments: