Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bless me...

Going to a job interview tomorrow.

The position would involve stage, PA set-up and confection duties for student concert and cultural events on the main campus.  The positions are probably part-time, around 20 hours per week, possibly more depending on circumstances. I’m not sure about the salary; probably around $10.00 to $12.00 per hour.

 

It's not a great job, but seems enough to provide a stable income while I am doing freelance jobs - better than dish washing in UCLA kitchen :)
At the same time, approaching a trailer company for a composer post, with my friend's recommendation letter. 

Gotta spend whole night preparing a convincing demo for the trailer company and resume for on campus job.


Bless me. 


Jeff - Hope to show you something great tomorrow 
James, Hau Yoon - I am still put your work in first priority after student film.
Dong - Yes Yes. no money, I gotta go back 2 months later. Understand? 
HMI ... Chern Hwei SHUT UP!

No comments: