Ken's Stuff


Ken%20Hor

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Play first

Why everything comes together??? Even playing! GGGGGrrrrrrr
I got home late today, like 7 plus evening. A real big surprise welcome me home.
Jessica: We are going to San Francisco NOW. Shioko is taking shower and getting ready
Ken: ...
Fumi: YOU HAVE TO GO!
---I just keep hitting Jessica, coz she looks like lying... all PAKAT to TIPU me
Fumi: It's up to you, if you don't go then we won't go. But Yuko (GF) just went back to Japan (this morning) and I have nothing to do until I go home next wednesday. I'll be sad if I keep thinking of Yuko. Jessica and Shioko will start school on Monday. This should be our only chance for long time. Up to you.
Ken: ...
---Continue hitting the other butt
Fumi: You decide.
Shioko from the bath room: You go we go.
---seems like MY fault.... SIGH
Ken: Alright, GO
Good to go out for a while... too stressed!
Got a chance to visit somebody and look for my next job.
Looking at my table, SORRY.

gotta wake up at 6am.... why everything is so tiring? even playing

I don't care - Play first

No comments: